We do not put people in boxes! We use psychometrics which recognise that people are complex and do not fit one “type”.
Psychometric tools raise self-awareness. They provide a great starting point for the development of practical skills, because understanding your own behavioural preferences opens the door to appreciating that other people may not share your approach.
Psychometrics help to provide answers to questions such as:
- Why do I react to certain situations or ideas in a particular way?
- How does my behaviour affect other people?
- What makes people different?
- How can I work more effectively with others?
- Could I communicate better?
- What kind of person would fit well in this team?
- What behaviours does this team lack?
The answers to these questions are powerful when developing the following skills:
- communication skills
- sales training
- leadership development
- culture change